20 July 2005

Please Don't Feed the Anime



I know I should not but I have to feed my Obsession.

No, really I am well aware of the fact that I do not have a life.



R.O.D - Read or Die
R.O.D the TV - Read or Dream

If I were an agent of the Royal British Library Special Forces Unit (reference the show) I would be "Ms. Taken". My special ability would be always being wrong. This is an advantage because you know to do the exact opposite of everything I say. That would finally come in handy.



Maybe I could be Ms. Deep's I-gin clone, Agent Unfathomable. You cannot quite get to the bottom of what you do not understand. I would throw my enemy into a state of extreme confusion, kind of like I do with my friends.

Well I have rambled more than long enough. Remember Read or Die because if you choose not to, God help you, there is a possibility you could end up like me.

No comments: