24 October 2005

You DON'T Like Me! You Really Don't Like Me?

And I quote, "What I don't understand is why I can get out of here on time when I close with everyone else, but not with you! .... no one in this store likes you. Everybody here hates finding out they have to work with you. All of the shifts (supervisors) would love to be the one to send you packing and the store manager is at his wits end trying to figure out what to do with you!"

So, it's finally cooling off a bit here in Texas but I was as hot as the leather interior of a car at 3 on an August afternoon to be on the receiving end of that. It's not what was said , I'm sure there is some truth to it, I am not the easiest person to be around, in any situation, but the PERSON who made the comment... aaaaarrrrrggggghhhhh!!!! Of course, I'm not innocent here. I had my fair share of things to say but to protect the employment status of myself and the other party we won't go into that.

No comments: