25 October 2005

In Your Arms, I Feel...

Alejandro Fernández - Entre Tus Brazos 2004 - Latin Pop

Siento – I Feel
L&M: Emilio Estefan, Jr., Robert Blades, Angie Chirino, Jorge Casas

-1-
No sé si podré confiar
I don’t know if I will be able to trust (again)
En mi triste corazón
In my sorrow-filled heart
Que sufrió por otro amor
After what I suffered because of another love
La desilusión
The disappointment
Es difícil empezar
It is difficult to start anew
Otro engaño soportar
Another deception to bear
Pero encontré el amor
But I found love
A tu lado porque…
By your side because…

-Coro-
Siento en mi alma
I feel in my soul
Renacer el sentimiento
The reappearance of feeling
Has llenado un vacío
You have filled the void
Que dejó un antiguo adiós
Left by an old goodbye
Nunca pensé que podría ser así
I never thought it could be like this
El inmenso dolor
The immense pain
Que ha dejado otro amor
That remained from another love
Ya no… siento…
I no longer feel (it)

-2-
Estoy cansado de llorar
I am tired of crying
Al dolor no quiero regresar
I do not want to return to pain
Pero junto a ti
But with you
Hoy he vuelto a amar porque…
Today I have returned to love because…

-Coro x 2/ Fin-

No comments: