12 May 2006

Reach

"If I could reach, higher
just for one moment touch the sky
for that one moment in my life
I'm gonna be stronger
know that I've tried my very best
I'd put my spirit to the test
if I could reach"


Chorus from "Reach" written by Gloria Estefan and Diane Warren

So many times, with so many things in my life I hold myself back. I have these irrational fears that I let grip me and I do not take advantage of some opportunities presented to me because in my mind I have already failed them before I even try. Today we are going to try to do things a little differently. I do not know where the sudden boost of confidence has come from but it is time for a mind change. So starting right now I am taking a baby step to the freedom of forward motion. Meaning? Today I am not going to let my past failures and disappointments determine my destiny. Get up, look forward, move ahead (sounds like a song) and GO FOR IT!!

2 comments:

ML said...

Hm, sounds good to me. Go for it. Love ya, Mary.

Aisha Willis said...

Tricia you will always be one of the popular kids in my world