24 May 2006

NEWS FLASH!!

This just in... Reports are coming in confirming that Aisha Willis is indeed...
a WOMAN!

I am a tomboy, through and through and completely happy with that fact. I watch cartoons, play video games, read shonen manga and on occasion like to wrestle. I am more comfortable in jeans and a t-shirt than a skirt and if I wear make-up, well someone is dead or I have a really important job interview. I want what most want out of life and that is simplicity, fun and comfort.

As of late, I have lost some weight and had to go buy new clothes. These are a couple of my newer items:







So yesterday I wore this with a pair of jeans and got the, "Wow you sure are getting more girly! When is the wedding?" This was of course followed by laughter. I know it is all in good fun, but it really gets old. Yes, I have changed over the past three months and yes that was around the time I met him so it only makes sense that everyone would think that he is the sole reason behind all the changes but I assure you, there is more to it than that. Yes, I like him, that fact is well established. I know it, he knows it. We are not a couple though, we are friends, so please stop asking about the wedding.

If I look nice on a given day, it is okay to just tell me I look nice without making a big deal of it or bringing "someone" into it. I have a hard enough time accepting compliments as it is. I am not upset, so I do not want anyone to think I am mad. I just get a bit uncomfortable with all the talk I guess.

I wonder what they will say when they see me in this?:


I have a feeling I am in for a world of troublesome, incessant teasing....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you know, i feel the same way about all the teasing i get regarding addison.

it does get really old, really fast.