14 February 2006

Love is... Day 14

TRUE

adj.
1. a. Consistent with fact or reality; not false or erroneous; real, fact
b. Truthful.
2. Real; genuine; authentic
3. Reliable; accurate: a true prophecy.
4. Faithful, as to a friend, vow, or cause; loyal
5. Sincerely felt or expressed; unfeigned: true grief.
6. Fundamental; essential: his true motive.
7. Rightful; legitimate: the true heir.
8. Exactly conforming to a rule, standard, or pattern: trying to sing true B.
9. Accurately shaped or fitted: a true wheel.
10. Accurately placed, delivered, or thrown.
11. Quick and exact in sensing and responding.
12. Determined with reference to the earth's axis, not the magnetic poles: true north.
13. Conforming to the definitive criteria of a natural group; typical: The horseshoe crab is not a true crab.
14. Narrowly particularized; highly specific: spoke of probity in the truest sense of the word


So after 14 days of taking on the role of a Webster, have you figured out what I really think and how I feel about this "crazy little thing called love"? Yeah, I know it's cheesy and pitiful. What can I say? I am actually a romantic at heart. You literature geeks know exactly what I mean by that, right? Oh well Happy Valentine's Day to you all!!!

1 comment:

The Fig Fairy said...

Hey, you've been to my blog. Now's my turn to comment :) How about writing about what love is NOT? :)