10 April 2012

when i grow up

I am a grown up. *sigh* I am a Spirit-filled believer in the God of the Bible. I am one of the most powerful forces on this earth. However, I do not live as though this is true. This must change NOW. When I grow up, which is NOW, I am going to be a writer. Not just any writer, what I will produce will be anointed from the heavens to help people see the light of His glory. I will also speak, declaring His revelations to me to the world, yes to the nations. But most exciting, I will be serving and in that place of serving I will have the favor and influence that He always intended. I will be a part of a dynamic team! At the moment it may seem dark and chaotic but He is the Light radiating into my present and guiding me to my future.

He gave me a promise when I was only 17 that the legacy of my family and the legacy of many would change with me. I remember how I felt in that moment, the excitement, the gratitude, the joy. But along the track of life, I began to consider myself unworthy of accepting such a mantle and made many excuses and due to past failures and present pressures feel like giving up and running away. But NOW, I don't have time for that. I do not know why He chose me and at the end of the day I am just grateful that He did. I know that reading here is a bit like watching an intense tennis match, back and forth and back and forth but NOW I have to change, shift perspective. I am perfectly capable of success, no matter where this journey started and what station the train is currently in, it is moving along the track ever closer to destiny.

No comments: