14 February 2007

Just Wanted to Say....

Happy Villaintines Day!

Yes that is how I feel about it! Love is nothing more than a thief. A foul and wretched villain robbing us of sense and sensibility to become the goof balls that we do when we fall. We love, we fall, some are lucky enough to stay in yet many of us soon grow weary of said Love.

Yet without it's sly, sneaky presence life would be dull and void of things worth dying, or even more importantly, things worth living for. So though again this year a love eludes me I guess I will not turn in said villain. I will patiently wait until he visits me and takes all that I am to make me more than I ever thought I could be. Enjoy your Valentine's everyone!

2 comments:

Mary said...

damnable, f'ing holiday

Aisha Willis said...

You know it! Somebody line up Jack, Jim, Johnnie and Jose.... and get my rocks ready too PLEASE!