05 February 2011

who me...shy?

Found myself in an interesting situation today. We had a prayer meeting of the women in my church tonight. It was an excellent time of thanksgiving and praise to our Mighty and Caring God. We had a time to share testimonies or what we learned during this week. I had something to share, it was burning in me and it seemed appropriate for what we were doing, BUT I somehow talked myself out of sharing a simple encouragement simply because it was not the usual setting that I would share in :-( what's with that? When did I turn shy? Ugh! Well I know better than to beat myself up over it but I must say I do not like it when I hold on to a word that I know I am to share. Well this is the last time, no more I will speak clearly and boldly and in the proper timing. God give me the strength and courage to carry and deliver Your word when You give it to me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are shy??