My Name is Victory

My name is Aisha. I'm some sort of professional writer, marketer, PR practitioner. Communication and community make me happy. I like anime, books, comics, games, livetweets, music, poetry, and soccer. In my dreams, I'm a cosplayer.

30 September 2005

Not So Subliminal

Posted by Aisha Willis at 11:10 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

who am I?

Aisha Willis
View my complete profile

what's popular this month?

  • The Name Game
    Hello friends! Back in July Chris asked for help in naming his car and was successful in finding something he enjoys. I now ask for that sa...
  • love the foreign language: part 1, the foundation
    There is something so mysterious and interesting about learning a foreign language. And keep in mind it’s only foreig...
  • RWBY Volume 4 Soundtrack Reaction: Beacon’s Ready to Bop!
    Cover Art for the RWBY Volume 4 Original Soundtrack & Score The RWBY Volume 4 Original Soundtrack and Score has a release date of ...
  • The Evolution of Robin Thicke
    This is the title of one of the best (and most anticipated) CDs of the year! Okay that is my own opinion but this is greatness in music for...
  • Worthless Dreams
    EvelynGiggles I hate dreams. I aged into it. As a child, I loved them. I lived for them. I now know I wasted so much time, head in t...

the vault

  • ►  2018 (1)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ►  2017 (7)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2016 (9)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (1)
  • ►  2015 (10)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (3)
  • ►  2014 (30)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  April (8)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2013 (12)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (2)
  • ►  2012 (40)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2011 (25)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2010 (4)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ►  2009 (1)
    • ►  October (1)
  • ►  2008 (1)
    • ►  May (1)
  • ►  2007 (9)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2006 (91)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  September (12)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (11)
    • ►  May (9)
    • ►  April (8)
    • ►  March (10)
    • ►  February (15)
  • ▼  2005 (60)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (10)
    • ►  October (11)
    • ▼  September (12)
      • TAG - I'm "IT" Again
      • Not So Subliminal
      • AI
      • I'm Gonna Live Forever
      • Rated "H"
      • Promises, promises
      • A Change (Would Do You Good)
      • It Doesn't Add Up
      • A Special Day
      • "Sooner or Later"
      • Music Love
      • Finally!
    • ►  August (10)
    • ►  July (16)

causes I care about

  • a21 campaign
  • chain reaction
© 2005 - 2018 Aisha Nichole Willis. Picture Window theme. Theme images by blue_baron. Powered by Blogger.