30 September 2005

TAG - I'm "IT" Again

TEN YEARS AGO: I was 1 month into my 1st year of college. I was still young and full of hope. I was also learning that dorm living is quite the experience. (Clean the shower in your suite. Your suite mates do not want to see what's left when you are done *gag*)

FIVE YEARS AGO: I was going CRAZY!!

ONE YEAR AGO: I was sorting and filing by day and making lattes by night.

YESTERDAY: See ONE YEAR AGO.

TOP 5

SNACKS I ENJOY:
1) Applesauce
2) Cheddar and Sour Cream Ruffles
3) Craisins
4) Lemon Crumb Bar
5) Yogurt

SONGS I KNOW ALL THE WORDS TO:
1) Daft Punk - Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger
2) Def Leppard - Armageddon It
3) Gloria Estefan - Ay, Ay, Ay Amor
4) Luis Miguel - Nada es Igual
5) Mariah Carey - Never Forget You
*4&5 hmmmm... funny that*

THINGS I COULD DO WITH $1 MILLION:
1) Donate to a children's charity
2) Finish school
3) Get the musical instruments I want
4) Help family
5) Pay off debt completely

BAD HABITS:
1) Easily distracted
2) Forgetful
3) Nail biting
4) Starting and not finishing projects
5) Talk too much

BIGGEST JOYS:
1) Being free to learn
2) Family
3) Friends
4) Music
5) My niece

FAVORITE TOYS:
1) Architectural stuff
2) Books
3) Computer
4) Guitars
5) PS2

PLACES I WOULD RUN AWAY TO:
1) France (in the country)
2) Greece (not sure where)
3) Morocco
4) Spain (not sure where)
5) Tivoli (or anywhere else in Italy)

THINGS I'D NEVER WEAR:
1) A visible thong
2) Pleated anything
3) Sheer blouse
4) Stilettos (I'm too clumsy)
5) This shirt

TV SHOWS:
1) ALIAS
2) Attack of the Show
3) CSI (any of them)
4) Inu Yasha
5) R.O.D the TV (duh!!)

FICTIONAL CHARACTERS I'D DATE:
1) Col. Roy Mustang
2) "Manuel" in Sonadoras - Eduardo Verastegui
3) "Alberto" in Mi Pequena Traviesa - Hector Soberon
4) Inu Yasha
5) "Jose Julian" in Salome - Rafael Amaya
*I cheated on this one. I want the 3 actors.*

No comments: